Jewellery Tree Stand
This totally cool and funky jewellery tree stand was an idea of my elder daughters.
This is a really cheap decorating idea with a natural look.
- Find a natural tree branch with a shape you like.
- Buy a bottle from a discount store and add some stones for weight, or the bottle will fall over. (I just happened to have an old Nescafe coffee jar that I decided to use to keep the cost down)
- Put in the tree branch, trimming any branches that don't fit.
- Then it is just a matter of adding all your necklaces, bracelets etc
Other Ideas To Jazz Up The Jewellery Tree Stand
- Spray paint the branch with a bright colour.
- Choose a funky, bright coloured bottle.
- I chose stones that were in my back yard, but discount stores have some funky bright coloured stones that would look really cool.
- The glass jar could be covered in a montage of magazine pictures to add vibrancy and colour.
- Spray paint the bottle with a colour you like.
- Mix a few christmas decorations in with the necklaces for extra sparkle.
- Add christmas decorations from the branches.
- Hang, hanging ear rings from the thin branches
- Make it into a 'friendship tree' - friends that come over could write their name on a slip of paper, then a hole could be punched into the card, add ribbon and tie to tree.
Return To Home Page From Jewellery Tree Stand