This is a fun and easy large canvas art project.
Materials For Creating Your Own Large Canvas Art Piece.
1.Round canvas approx $15-20. I bought mine from Riot Art & Craft.
2.3-4 packets of cheap colored pencils. Long and short. I bought mine from a cheap discount shop. (I used 100 pencils)
3.PVA clear drying glue
4.Jo Sonja white acrylic paint
5.Small round pieces of mirror glass from Riot Art & Craft Shops.
6.Green Plastic Beads(Recycled Shop)
8.Paint brush for white paint
9.Small brush for glue
10.Picture 'D' hooks and wire for hanging your picture (can buy these from hardware stores)
11.3M Command hooks for hanging your picture on the wall.
12.Piece of black cardboard tube for center piece of artwork.
1. Now starts the fun part of your diy art project.
2. Place the pencils in a star pattern on the canvas.
3. Glue Pencils Onto Canvas.
4. Glue on mirror glass.
5. Then glue on small pieces of plastic beads. (You could probably get away with not putting on plastic beads, I just like to add quirky items to my art projects.)
6. Now spray varnish over canvas to protect it.
7. Screw 'D' ring hooks into back of canvas.
8. Get out your 3M command hook and stick to wall.
Hope You Enjoyed This Canvas Art Project.
Other ideas to make it look different include: